Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Weddings!

I was lucky enough to assist the photographer Cynthia Gilbert at a wedding this past weekend, and she's asked me to do it again this coming weekend. The couple, Angela and Jonathan were truly the happiest couple I have ever seen, and the location was amazing. Funny enough, the couple were both Kutztown alumni, and I'm currently a Kuztown student. It was really a great day for me, and I'd urge you to check out Cynthia's website and the venue for the wedding.

Link to Cynthia's site: http://www.cynthiagilbertphotography.com/ . Book her (and ask for me to come along and help out :) )


The wedding took place at The Franklin Commons, there were paintings and sculpture inside and out. It was a very fun location for the ceremony/reception, the couple even had a violinist on foot serenading.

The reception took place in here:

And the ceremony was behind the blue guy ^

No comments:

Post a Comment